Pages

First of all...

Saturday, January 28, 2023

#TheSundayPost Last Sunday in January!

  


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

We are on the cusp of February. How was your January? We have a few days left if there is anything you'd like to do to button up your month or end it with a bang! Tomorrow I get to attend a cooking demo at my local library. The cooking demos always fill up fast so I set a reminder earlier this month so I didn't forget to register the moment registration opened. 




Later today the last post for the #SIAM will be posting it's the final book in the Night Rebel series Wicked All Night.  I enjoy participating in these #SIAM a trilogy of three books is really manageable for me!

What else am I talking about this week?  We will be starting February

and I have a non-fiction book to share- 

Plus a 5 star book by Charlaine Harris








5 comments:

WendyW said...

A cooking demo at the library sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy your week!

Northwoman said...

That's so cool about the cooking classes. We used to do some at a local grocery store and also community center ones thru the school district in Minnesota. Thanks for joining the Night Rebel #SIAM.


Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Majanka Verstraete said...

The Serpent in Heaven looks interesting. I love the cover.

I hope you enjoy reading this week!

My Sunday Post.

Nicci said...

Hope your cooking demo went well! Have a good week.

Yvonne said...

I hope the cooking demo went well. That sounds like fun. Have a great week!