Pages

First of all...

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Back to Work Tomorrow: #TheSundayPost

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

Tomorrow I go back to work. I don't mind, it will be nice to see the kids and hear about their Winter Breaks. Since I am a support person, and only work 2.5 hours per day at the school, I really can't complain. It's the best part-time job. I only work when school is in session, I don't have to get up particularly early and I'm home by 1:10pm. Bonus: I can walk to work.

I got a Blue Apron delivery this past Thursday and that was a nice way to try a couple different meals during my break. How was your week?  
This week I'll be posting about these books: 




7 comments:

WendyW said...

You have a great part time job! Those hours seem great. Enjoy your time back at work.

Northwoman said...

That is a good part time job. You read some of my favorite books this week. I look forward to your thoughts on them.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Berls said...

Oooh I hope to find a part time job like that in my retirement - working with kids but a great schedule!

I have enjoyed that Illona Andrews series, though I'm pretty sure I've fallen behind on it :/ And I loved Shades of Wicked - my review is coming this week as well!

Have a great week!

Literary Feline said...

I look forward to your thoughts on Sweep in Peace and Clean Sweep. I've read the first four books in the series and really enjoy it. I hope your week back at work goes well! Have a great week!

Greg said...

I would love to be able to walk to work! Happy NY! Hope all is well!!!!!

Snapdragon said...

That a nice part time job. My mom is a teacher and every now and then I help out. It fun working with kids.
Have a great week.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I’m probably going back to teaching part time this year, your hours sound great.
I’d like to catch up with the Ilona Andrews series

Wishing you a great reading week