Saturday, August 10, 2024

The Sunday Post Celebrating Birthdays!

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. you can write about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

My birthday has just passed and what happens as soon as my birthday is over? You guessed it, I'm ready for autumn! When you think about it, isn't August autumn eve? I couldn't help but purchase a few items for fall.  I've picked up a couple of fun Halloween themed T-shirts and I also got a big package of stickers.

Email me if you'd like me to send you some spooky season stickers! victoriahamel14@gmail.com

Recent books I've read and will be talking about include: 











2 comments:

Northwoman said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm ready for autumn. Sanctuary is by my favorite authors.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Carla Loves to Read said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Victoria. I am NOT ready for fall yet. I love getting in my pool everyday and am not ready to close it yet. I hope you had a great birthday week.