Saturday, August 24, 2024

The Sunday Post-- I survived!

  


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. you can write about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.


I survived the first week of pre-K, and I now have one week of working with the most delightful three- and four-year-olds!  Were there tears?  Yes. Where they mine? No!  Then when I got home from work I had a snack and took a nap. Seriously--and I bet the kiddos did the same. It's going to be such a treat to see how much the students change as the year goes on. I also look forward to getting better at my job! 

How was your week?  Can you believe this upcoming weekend will be Labor Day weekend?  I can. The summer I had was packed with travel, medical stuff, and thinking back it seems like I was working summer school ages ago. 

I just finished listening to Dead and Gondola in time to take part in the Cozy Mystery Book Club livestream on Tuesday. Speaking of the Cozy Mystery Book Club, I'm going to be doing a guest blog post for the 12 Days of Cozies in December! I'm so excited I have to turn it in by October 15! I plan to talk about a few Christmas Cozy Mysteries and share a cookie recipe I love.

In my own person book news, my latest book Is This Love Fur Real? was a sponsor on this weeks Fated Mates podcast.  You can hear it around the 45-minute Mark! Here is a link to the episode: https://fatedmates.net/episodes





4 comments:

Northwoman said...

Great you got into the new routine. I can't believe it will be September but I'm all for it and the cooler temps it eventually brings, and the fall garden!

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Haze said...

OMG, I love little children because of all the cuteness but I'm terrified of crying kids! I never know what to do! I'm glad you survived and I'm sure you'll be amazing at your job!

Yvonne said...

Congrats on getting through your first week! I can't believe it's Labor Day next week. The summer went really fast. Hope you have a great week!

Carla Loves to Read said...

Congratulations on gettting through that first week. I was always exhausted until I got into my rhythm. I hope you live stream goes well, Victoria.