First of all...

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Reading Challenges- Do You Participate? I'm Joining The Coyer Challenge Again!

 To review, I did a great job participating in the Winter and Spring Seasons of COYER and then as the Summer went along I really fell off with posting my books read, but I did really enjoy being part of the challenge, so I am definitely in for 2022! 

This should help me to get some of the many, many books in my Kindle app and Apple Books app read! Hopefully! 

What do you think?  Would you like to maybe join in?  Here is the link to know more about how the challenge works: It's Happening Again! COYER Season!


Some of the books I'm planning to read:




And of course, there will be many more books I hope to read! 



3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Good lock with COYER! It's one of my favorite challenges and bookish communities, but I think I will sit this year out--at least the challenge part. Or maybe join in later. I can be you cheerleader though. 😊

Berls said...

So glad to have you joining us again! I'm horrible at remembering to link up to all the challenges I participate in, but I enjoy doing them just the same :) goodluck!

Northwoman said...

My favorite challenge. I'm glad you will be here again.

Anne - Books of My Heart