Pages

First of all...

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Cold Enough For You? First Week of January 2022 #TheSundayPost

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 


Books I'll be talking about this week:





How was your week?  Tell me something good that happened this week!  In my neck of the woods, I realized, and I know this sounds like a real 'duh' moment, that having a meal plan for dinner for the week makes my life so much easier! I'm making it a goal to keep up the meal planning long after January is over.  Coming up this week I'm going to attempt a gluten and dairy-free chicken pot pie, Bacon Pepper Burgers with ground turkey, and Skillet Chicken with Light Bacon Cream Sauce (subbing oak milk for 2% milk) 


8 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Karen Marie Moning! It's been ages since last read one of her books I don't know why. I like her books.

Having a meal plan can be very helpful. My husband does most of the meal prep for us dinner wise and I know he likes to plan ahead. I hope you have a great week!

Gayathri Lakshminarayanan said...

I hope your meal plan decision works out well for you. I am getting back to blogging after a long break, I hope it sticks!

Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

Northwoman said...

I try to meal plan. It makes it easier for shopping and not trying to decide at the last minute to find I am out of an ingredient or should have thawed something. I have to plan today because I didn't manage it yesterday. I tend to cook something new each night and leftovers are what is for lunch. Yes it's cold enough. It's not even that cold here but I am going to put soup on the menu this week.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Snapdragon said...

That gluten and dairy-free chicken pot pie sounds good. Hope it turns out good.

Have a great week.

Greg said...

That Bacon Pepper Jam sounds delicios, and so does that recipe for the Bacon Pepper Burgers with turkey. Yum!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog) said...

Mmmm...the Bacon Pepper burgers sounds tasty! Hope you have a great week!

Here’s my Sunday Post!

Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

Maureen's Books said...

I definitely meal plan. It makes my life as a working mom a lot easier. I wouldn't know how to do it otherwise.
Have a great week and happy reading.

Berls said...

I try really hard to meal plan, it definitely makes things easier. Until I don't like what I prepped and I have no backup plans 🙈. But I think it's a great goal to have!