Pages

First of all...

Saturday, July 10, 2021

#TheSundayPost -- It's Sunday Already?

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


Hello!  How was your week?  For me, this was a week that flew by, except for the part when I was doing my 9-mile long run, that part of my Saturday went by very slowly. But I finished the whole 9 miles, hooray for me!  Next week double digits! I also made the decision to start selling Tastefully Simple again, I really loved my days talking about and selling food and I'm excited to do it again!  

I didn't get as much reading done as I was planning on reading, but that was due to watching a couple of very entertaining TV shows on Netflix. The first show we watched has two seasons but we accidentally watched season two before season one. It's called The Mire  97 it's a Polish show and it's about a murder in a small town.  Super entertaining.  And then I wanted to watch something without subtitles, but nothing caught my eye until I saw a preview of Biohackers  This is a German show, it's a thriller about shady scientific research and illegal gene manipulation, the main characters are compelling and I feel like I know enough German to occasionally follow a line or two of dialogue.  I recommend both shows. 




Reading for this week, my hold on Last Chance Books was available, so I'm reading that this week as well as Floor Time by Liz Crowe and The Ghost and Mrs. McClure by Cleo Coyle.








14 comments:

Billy Burgess said...

Last Chance Books looks like a fun read.

Greg said...

Congrats on the 9 miles! And ooh Biohackers looks fun! I saw a preview for it on Netflix, they apparently feel like it's a good match for me haha due to my viewing choices, so maybe I need to try that one!

Have an awesome week :)

reviewed by merripen said...

Oh dang 9 miles is a long run! It would feel like a long time for me too lol. Have a great week! Your shows look interesting I'll have to give them a watch.

Angela @ Simply Angela said...

I've been wondering about The Mire 97, I'm going to have to check it out!

Last Chance Books looks amazing!

Simply Angela

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Elza Reads said...

It's easier to run in kilometers than miles....!! Well done to you! I for one won't be able to run 14.48 km. I'll walk it yes, but not running!

The ghost and Mrs McClure seems like fun.

Have a good week ahead and enjoy your runs!

Elza Reads

Lisa Mandina said...

Last Chance Books is still at the top of my wishlist! Hope you enjoy it! And congrats on the 9 mile run! I wish I could just make myself walk again 3 miles a day. Oh well. Good luck with ten miles next!
Lisa Loves Literature

WendyW said...

Congratulations on the 9 mile run! Well done!

vvb32 reads said...

Last Chance Books looks so cute. Happy running and reading.

Nicci said...

9 miles is impressive! Well done!

Northwoman said...

Good for you on the running! I'm happy to be back to walking but it is getting HOT. The last time I watched any tv was in March but with the heat and less outdoor time, I may watch something, but usually I read.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Book of Secrets said...

Wow, nine miles! That's awesome. Last Chance Books looks cute. Enjoy your week!

Yvonne said...

Biohackers looks good. I'll have to check it out. I hope you enjoy your books. It looks like you have some good reading ahead. Hope you have a great week!

Literary Feline said...

Yay for completing 9 miles! I hope you were able to get into the double digits this week like planned. I was eyeing Biohackers the other day and may have to give it a try. I am glad you enjoyed it! I hope you are enjoying your reading! Have a great week!