Pages

First of all...

Saturday, July 31, 2021

#TheSundayPost! Bye July! Hello Air Fryer August!

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Hi, Hi! I'm starting to feel much more like myself, I think it is the ton of water I am drinking and the adherence to small meals.  I am happy to report that even with the new medication, I managed to run 11 miles today! Thank goodness the weather was less humid, that helped so much.  I am hoping this month I will be up to speed with my reading.  We are going on vacation and I am thinking I should take like 5 books, just in case the WiFi is dicey, plus it's a long drive. 

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I decided to start selling Tastefully Simple again; and since my favorite part of that is talking about making meals, so starting in August I'm going to do Zoom meal preps.  I'm looking forward to figuring out how to my own little cooking shows. This month I'm starting with meal prep with our Air Fryer 5-meal kit! We have a recipe for Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower I'm going to try!

How was your week?  We enjoyed watching Outer Banks Season 2 on Netflix. It's a great little escape. 

Books I'll be posting about this week:


And hopefully at least one more book TBD! 
Happy August!



6 comments:

Greg said...

I'm glad humidity has been better. And your meal prep sounds awesome. Good luck with doing those!

Hope you have a great weekend :)

Northwoman said...

I'm so glad you are feeling more normal. I don't know how you do the running, too hard on the joints. It's hot enough here I am not doing much for July - August.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Juli Rahel said...

HUmidity can be the worst so I'm glad you're feeling better! And Zoom cooking classes sound great! I always feel like I should get an airfryer to make things easier for myself in the kitchen but it also feels like a major expense. But then Buffalo Cauliflower does sound really good xD I hope you have a lovely week :)
Juli @ A Universe in Words

Flora said...

Hi Victoria. It's so much easier to exercise without the high humidity, isn't it. I'm glad that you're feeling more like yourself.
I hope you have a good week.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Glad to hear you are feeling well!
Enjoy your vacation!

Wishing you a great reading week

vvb32 reads said...

Happy August :-) and happy reading.