Pages

First of all...

Saturday, May 1, 2021

#TheSundayPost Time to Embrace Those May Flowers

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

This year, to me, is a time when I feel as though the days are often long but the months are short. And in retrospect, this can definitely be said about my life as a Mom. Next Sunday is Mother's Day and also my oldest's 21st birthday. How did that happen?  It seems like five minutes ago it was 1999. As Ferris Beuller says: 


So my wish for everyone reading this, whenever you read this, is that you have a chance to stop and smell the roses! I'm planing to spend some of the first Sunday of May reading outside!  

*** What I'm Reviewing This Week***
This week I'll be sharing reviews of the upcoming release Spotlight Scandal by Stella Bixby. 

An upcoming cozy I got from #NetGalley, Ruby Red Herring by Tracy Gardner. 

And on Friday, I'll be sharing my thoughts on Branded By Fire for the Psy-Changeling Read-along Have you read this series?  It's so good! 


Hope you have a great week!  Any plans to stop and smell the roses or hop on a parade float? Comment Below! 






9 comments:

Inkvotary said...

Our roses do not bloom yet but I hope that I will see it the moment they do. Have a great new week.

Northwoman said...

My rose bush is on fire with like 50-60 blooms. Branded by Fire is my favorite so far. I can't wait to see your thoughts! I don't know where the time is going. I can't believe it is May.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Greg said...

That is a very good quote, and so true for sure! Hope you have some good outdoor reading time today! :)

Katherine P said...

We actually had some beautiful blooms on a rose bush that I was convinced it was dead so that's been a wonderful surprise. It is crazy how quickly time goes. Ruby Red Herring is on my TBR! I was so excited to pick it up from NetGalley. I hope you have a wonderful week!

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I know just how you feel my eldest son turns 17 this week, and my eldest daughter turns 25 the week after, it seems impossible!

Wishing you a great reading week

crackercrumblife said...

Lol! I love your Ferris Bueller references! Such a great movie. :)

Anstice Brown said...

I know exactly what you mean. The days just fly by when you're busy. I managed to have a nice walk in the woods and to watch a film with my daughter this weekend. Reading outside sounds lovely. It's still too cold and rainy here for that at the moment, but I can't wait for those lazy summer days. Hope you have a great week.

the bookworm said...

Time flies too fast! Enjoy your books this week, it's been great weather for reading outside lately.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

You are right. We need to stop and smell the flowers. I shall read outside today, too.