Pages

First of all...

Sunday, May 23, 2021

#TheSundayPost for May 23rd! What's Going On?

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Purple Irises began blooming earlier this week!  The hubs bought a bunch of vegetable and flower starts for the garden.  The raised bed is planted, the big planter is filled with herbs and I have filled all the containers from last year with flowers.  So I bought a few more containers, some for the front porch and a couple for extra tomato plants in the back yard. 

Upcoming this week I'll be reviewing this month's Cozy Mystery Book Club selection. Little Bookshop of Murder by Maggie Blackburn (aka Mollie Cox Bryan) 


You can join us for the live stream on Tuesday via YouTube.  Here is the link join us! 

How beautiful is this cover! 


And Friday I'll be sharing a review for Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh --I've been hoping that Dev Santos who we meet a couple books ago would get getting his own book! I was sure he'd make a great main character! You can join the Read-Along by clicking here! 


I'm not feeling this cover, it's a little too action movie starring Steven Sagal -esque! I have every confidence that the book is better than the cover! 



5 comments:

Northwoman said...

I love the irises. I have one that rebloomed already. I'm hoping to get eating my cool spring crops so I have room to plant the tomatoes, peppers and maybe green beans which are warmer season.

I really enjoyed getting Dev's story and Blaze of Memory. I agree about the cover. It is much more a UF story for me with more of the long term story ARC than about the couple's romance.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Your Iris’s look pretty.
I hope you enjoy Blaze of Memory despite your dislike of the cover

Wishing you a great reading week

Greg said...

I love a good cozy! And good luck with the garden. I enjoy planting things and gardening more and more as time goes on.

Yvonne said...

Your books look so good. I do love cozy mysteries.

Have a great week!

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said...

Love that the flowers are starting to bloom! I planted a bunch of bulbs, and they're starting to come up now, which is very exciting! :-)

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction