Pages

First of all...

Saturday, April 9, 2022

The Sunday Post! She found the dress!

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 


Hi Everyone! Did you have a good week? I hope so! I finished reading some fun books, had a doctor's appointment in which the after-visit summary described me as pleasant, and my daughter found her prom dress.

fingers crossed that it arrives quickly and that we have time to get it altered should it need to be altered. The dress she tried on here was a size too big so maybe we'll get lucky and it won't need altering. She also agreed with me that it would be pointless to purchase heels to go with this dress as no one is going to see her feet and she might wind up putting a heel through some of this tulle! 
The color is lovely, don't you think? 



9 comments:

Northwoman said...

Gorgeous! I think the no sleeves is the way to go as it always seems to get too hot at these type of events.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Michelle@Because Reading said...

OMG What a beautiful dress, she looks amazing!

I hope you have a great week! Happy Reading!

splendeurcaisse said...

What a beautiful prom dress!

Cindy said...

The dress is beautiful!

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh that dress is beyond beautiful and exactly what I would've picked, had I ever been asked to a prom. Wahhhhhhhh.....

Carla Loves to Read said...

It is a beautiful dress. I hope it comes in quickly, so there is no pressure. Have a good week.

Greg said...

Those after visit summaries are always interesting, aren't they? and beautiful dress!!

Katherine P said...

What a gorgeous dress and I love the color! There are so many pretty flats that would be way more comfortable (and less risky) than heels. I hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy your reading!

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

The dress is a lovely spring color.