Pages

First of all...

Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Sunday Post, Hoppy Easter!


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 


Happy Easter to those who celebrate!  Here is a flashback to an Easter when the kids were small. Now the big kids are enjoying our annual egg hunt. I fill the eggs with money so, it's a popular egg hunt.  I have it set up so they only get X amount of egg each so no one gets more money than anyone else. (it's $20 per kid) 

Dinner is going to be my favorites: Ham, potato salad, asparagus, a veggie tray, and cookies for dessert! PLUS deviled eggs!  Yum!



This week was another week of up and down cooler than expected temperatures and little sunshine. I have all my fingers and toes crossed that changes this week!  The best of the past week for me was that I had my 6-month follow-up CT scan (the anxiety leading up to the actual test sucked in the extreme) and got the results in less than 24 hours everything was unremarkable --ie normal! WAHOO!!! 

How was your week? And how do you feel about Peeps? 

Reviews coming up this week:








 

5 comments:

Northwoman said...

Happy Easter! We aren't doing anything special. Yay for normal! You are really catching up on the Kim Harrison books. I hope you get the spring weather soon

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Maureen's Books said...

Happy Easter. That sounds like a fun Easter hunt for sure.
And I'm glad to read your result came back good. That's definitely reason for celebration. ;)
Have a great week and happy reading.

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Congrats on your great test results! As for peeps, I'm mad that I didn't learn about the chocolate ones that supposedly taste like a mug of hot chocolate early enough for me to go in search of them. Maybe next year. Sigh.

Yvonne said...

Happy Easter!

Wonderful news about the good CT results! Congrats!

That Lynn Cahoon book is calling my name. I'll have to look for it.

Have a great week!

Greg said...

Happy Easter!!! And my niece was over to visit so we had some Easter egg coloring going on here too. :)

I am not a fan of Peeps but my daughter LOVES them.