First of all...

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Brigerton, Harry Styles, and Prom #TheSundayPost

  


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

If you are reading this I might be out shopping with my daughter for her Prom dress. We were supposed to go a couple of weeks ago but then I had the not Covid cold. My daughter says she doesn't have a dress style or color in mind, so that could make this easier? or harder?  Remains to be seen! Wish us luck!  I will report back on what dress is found!

This week I read some good stuff that I am looking forward to talking about--a trilogy by Elizabeth Hunter for example and I watched Brigerton season 2. Have you seen it?  I quite enjoyed it.  I thought the lead couple Anthony and Kate Sharma nailed the Enemies to Lovers trope.  Lots of longing, and a big payoff. I enjoyed it so much that now I can't wait to see what happens next season with Benedict's story so I bought the paperback on Friday at Love's Sweet Arrow Bookstore. 

Also since I live with one of Harry Styles' biggest fans, I made sure to listen to his latest single as soon as it was out this past week.  I quite enjoy it  

How was your week?  Read, watch, or listen to anything you enjoyed?


4 comments:

Northwoman said...

I hope you find a great dress and have fun shopping. I sewed a bunch of my stuff so I got exactly what I wanted as I did have colors and styles in mind. lol And I just liked sewing.

I love Elizabeth Hunter's work. I've been reading her books for 10+ years. She does a few genres so there's something for everyone but I like them all.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Greg said...

Good luck with the dress shopping!!!!

Yvonne said...

Good luck in finding a prom dress. That can be difficult. I hope she finds what she wants right away. Have a great week!

Literary Feline said...

I hope you and your daughter were able to find a prom dress she liked! I have only seen the first two episodes of Bridgerton so far and enjoyed them. Hopefully I will get a chance to watch more soon. I hope you have a great weekend!