Pages

First of all...

Sunday, September 12, 2021

It's Been Too Long! #TheSundayPost #MidSeptember!

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Hi Everyone! Long time no post!  I'm so happy to be writing this week!  I'm very glad we are on the cusp of fall. This summer for me was hot, long, and tiring.  I used to love summer but these last few have been, ah, less than ideal.  So onward to the beauty and crisp temperatures of fall. 

It is now less than a month until the Chicago Marathon!  As I have said before, I have been raising funds for Imerman Angels, a wonderful group that provides peer support to anyone diagnosed with cancer.  Now we are getting so close to the marathon!  Eeek!  This is the part where I start getting nervous about the big day! 

Have you watched any good shows lately?  I cannot rate Only Murders in The Building on Hulu high enough.  It's a true delight! If you enjoy murder mysteries, true crime podcasts, or cozy mysteries. You've got to watch this show! 

This week I'll be reviewing the following books: 






Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are having a wonderful September so far!

8 comments:

Maureen's Books said...

Welcome back ;)
Have a great week and happy reading.

Greg said...

That mystery show sounds fun! and I love the look of your last book too! :)

Northwoman said...

Good to see you! Hearts of Obsidian was lots of great stuff. I wish the cooler weather was coming here but not yet, back to the 90s this week. That cooler weather definitely should make the running more comfortable.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Yvonne said...

I have the Allison Brook book waiting for me. I love that series and this looks like another good one. Hope you have a great week!

Tessa said...

Only Murders in the Building is a show that I’m going to mark to watch. It sounds like my kind of show. Good luck with the marathon!

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Only Murders in The Building sounds like my kinda show, thanks for the rec

Wishing you a great reading week

Carla Loves to Read said...

Welcome back. Good luck with the marathon and training. I love summer because I have a pool and love using it, but I do welcome the crisp morning. Enjoy your upcoming books.

Literary Feline said...

The temperatures here are finally beginning to cool off. I have a feeling though summer will make one or two more appearances to make sure we don't forget her! She usually does here.

I am adding Only Murders in the Building to my watch list since you liked it so much. Thank you for the recommendation. :-)

Death on the Shelf! I enjoy that series and am looking forward to reading that one.