Pages

First of all...

Friday, August 27, 2021

Happy Friday! My Review is Featured on Books of My Heart!

 


I am excited to share that my review of the latest installment in Books of My Heart's annual Read-Along is up!  Check it out here!

The book really started slow for me, but by the end...Wow!  So much is happening! 

This week my gig as oldest child's ride back and forth to college resumed, so I'm adjusting my schedule to a few driving days each week.  He's a senior so this will be my last year of driving him around!  He doesn't have a driver's license and has no interest in driving. Maybe that will change in the future? Who knows! Once he is done with school, he'll be looking for a job that he can take public transportation to and from, luckily we live in an area with that option. 

At the moment, I am about halfway through reading an ARC of :

 It's fun to see how Carrie has become the go-to town mystery solver. She is the Jessica Fletcher of Clover Ridge! 




1 comment:

Carla Loves to Read said...

I really enjoy The Haunted Library Mysteries, and look forward to reading this one. I hope you enjoy it, Victoria.