Pages

First of all...

Saturday, March 6, 2021

The Sunday Post! Marching into March!

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

How was your week? The weather here was very nice for early March and finally, the sidewalks are about 96% free of snow!  Even better, we are supposed to have highs in the 60s Monday - Wednesday. I will have my windows wide open to let in that fresh air! It will also be a great time to grill out for the first time in 2021. 

In case you missed it- this week
 I wrote about Magic for Liars,

Upcoming this week I will be sharing reviews of: 

As I've mentioned before I like seasonal decor and now that it is March, I have updated my coffee station for early spring:


Speaking of coffee, I am taking a MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) class this month and our current homework is to practice the techniques daily. Today I tried a coffee mindfulness meditation! 

I hope you have a great week planned!  What's going on in your neck of the woods? 


14 comments:

Greg said...

Love the coffee station! And ooh grilling out- I miss that. We're supposed to warm up too, maybe it's time to get the grill out!

Book of Secrets said...

We are fortunate to be getting some early spring weather too. Meditation is hard for me because my mind loves to wander, but I've heard it's a great stress reducer.

Gayathri Lakshminarayanan said...

Yay, that is a good news. I am glad that the temps are getting warmer for you guys!

Molly's Book Nook said...

I live in california so it's been nice weather here for a while haha. BUT 60's is cold to me and you'll find me in a sweater! Happy reading :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Love your coffee station! Enjoy your books and your coffee, and thanks for visiting my blog.

Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings said...

I love your coffee station especially the stroopwafels! I love them!

Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog) said...

Oooh! Your coffee station looks awesome! Hope you have a great week!


Here’s my Sunday Post!

Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

Northwoman said...

It's warming up here a bit too looks like 60-70. But I've already been grilling out. But I'm most happy to see the sun!
Enjoy your warmer weather.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Literary Feline said...

I love that you decorate for the seasons. I always think about it but rarely actually do. We had sunny weather last week, but this week is a bit overcast with rain in the forecast. I love the rain, and so am okay with that. I do enjoy the warmer weather too though. I hope you have a great week!

Katherine P said...

Love your coffee stand and how fun to change it up seasonally! I think I could definitely get behind a coffee mindfulness mediation! Have a great week!

Athira said...

Ooh now you have me thinking about grilling. I wasn't planning on that until a month or so later. We are also enjoying the 60s weather when we do have it.

And love that coffee station! That will make me happy every day.

crackercrumblife said...

Your coffee station looks so cheerful! I love it!

CaffeinatedPR said...

I love the coffee station. I am looking forward to spring cleaning and opening all the windows.

CaffeinatedPR said...

I love the coffee station. I am looking forward to spring cleaning and opening all the windows.