Pages

First of all...

Saturday, April 27, 2024

The Sunday Post - Spring Fling Conference! Books, Books, and more Books!

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

I had the most wonderful time at the Chicago North Romance Writers Spring Fling! I attended all these wonderful craft sessions and some great marketing sessions as well. I got to meet Jen from the podcast Fated Mates! And if that wasn't enough there was a panel featuring the writer Kate Clayborn! 

Then on Saturday, I did my first book signing! And some people bought my book!  It was amazing. The room was filled with readers and authors. I loved seeing lots of moms and daughters picking up books together, that was great!. Saturday night there was a gala and our keynote speaker, Thee Beverly Jenkins gave an inspiring and wonderful speech. The night was capped off with dancing and I can now say I was on the dance floor with Beverly Jenkins and Brenda Jackson! 

I also stocked up on books!




So much good reading ahead!
How was your week? 



4 comments:

Northwoman said...

I'm so glad it was a great experience for you!

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Yvonne said...

How exciting for you to at the writer's spring fling! What a great time that had to be.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Congrats on selling some books! It sounds like a fun time.

Haze said...

Such a cool experience! I'm so glad you had a great time and sold some books! Congratulations!

Haze
https://thebookhaze.com/