Pages

First of all...

Saturday, April 1, 2023

The Sunday Post! April is here, got flowers?

   


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 


I have to tell you, I think I am developing a case of Spring Fever. Our weather is super uneven with days below freezing and other brief bursts of temps hitting near 60 degrees/15 Celcius. I can't wait for the T-shirt weather and open windows!!! Ahhhhhhhh, yep I've got it bad! 

How is the weather by you? Are you enjoying warm weather? Tell me all about it!










3 comments:

Northwoman said...

yes it's time for spring but for us it hit in February. We have long spring and fall in NC and I love that. I hope you get your spring shortly also. In Minnesota, it's more snow. Thank goodness we have great books to read.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

WendyW said...

I have a bad case of spring fever too! I hope the weather gets better soon.

Carla Loves to Read said...

I a so tired of all the rain and wind. I can't wait for Spring to finally arrive.