Pages

First of all...

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter! The Sunday Post!

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

We are heading out to see youngest child at college today since she has to work, so I'm not cooking a tasty ham today.  Since I have tomorrow off, I'll be making an Easter Monday dinner. We also have eggs to decorate, which we will do tonight. 

 Me hanging out with the Easter Bunny last weekend

Baskets I made for the husband and the boys!

It's going to be nice and warm here this week so I am going to put some lettuce and kale seeds in a couple of containers, place them on the exposed Southern side of our house and cross my fingers. 
I'm in the midst of reading and listening to the books below and will be sharing my thoughts this week.

What are you up to this week?











1 comment:

Northwoman said...

Happy Easter! The Cook County ICU looks interesting. We should do well with the Mystery RAT for COYER this month though.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post