First of all...

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Happy Tax Refund Time! #TheSundayPost


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

It's that time of year when the early filers are getting their tax refunds!  Cheers and may your bank account stay full for a nice long while! It's also Fish Fry season around here and while I have given up potatoes for lent, so I'll be skipping any french fries (or chips ) with my Fish N Chips, I'm still looking forward to some beer-battered cod! 

This week I caught up on some reading and have reviews ready to go for this week! Phew!  How was your week?







6 comments:

Greg said...

I love a good fish fry! Our refund got sent back because H&R Block included a 0 or something on the account number and the bank didn't recognize it, so now we have to wait for the check to arrive instead of direct deposit. Oh well!

Harvee said...

Mango, Mambo and Murder's title plus the colorful book cover make me want to read this cozy. Enjoy!

Northwoman said...

Yes taxes is coming up soon on my agenda. I love the fish fries but probably couldn't go anymore as usually they are not gluten-free. There is a restaurant here where it is and the chef is a James Beard finalist. He has someone GF in his family, started out as a stand with picnic tables. Excellent food.


Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Carla Loves to Read said...

I hope you enjoy the fish fry. I gave up chocolate for lent. I had a great week, reading and sitting by the pool. Three more weeks in Florida before I head back home.

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

I remember tax refunds, but alas, we have no dependents and end up sending Uncle Sam money every year. Enjoy!!

sjhigbee said...

Gosh, aren't you good?? I cannot imagine eating fish without chips - and I'm glad you had a nice refund with your taxes:)). Have a great reading week, Victoria.