First of all...

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Top O' The Month to You- March Coming In Like A Lion Tuesday! #TheSundayPost

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 


Happy Sunday to you. I hope you are having a good day wherever you are--I'm a bit behind on my reading because this week I spend a lot of time on social media reading and watching how Ukraine is doing. I pray they prevail. 

Thursday I went and got Paczki because this Thursday is Fat Thursday in Poland (and parts of Germany and other countries in the region) My favorites are the Glazed Raspberry.  On the box it says:

Each Country calls it something different. In Germany, It's a Berliner. In Romania, it's called Gogosi, and in Ukraine, they call it a Pampushky. Where we live there are a lot of Polish Immigrants so we have many paczki options! 



4 comments:

Northwoman said...

I also watched and read a lot about Ukraine this week. I wish I had been more aware previously. We are getting good weather this week so perhaps storms at the end of March for us.

We had a great bakery in Mpls that sold kolaches and we loved them.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Greg said...

We had a large Polish population near the city I grew up in- I miss some of those places. :)

Harvee said...

Those pastries look wonderful, but I'm on a low to no sugar diet, sad to say, and Lent isn't even here as yet! Enjoy!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog