Pages

First of all...

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Who likes Spooky Books?

 One month from today I'm participating in...

What's that?  Just a fun on-line reading even where anyone can participate any book that has a bit of spookiness, from a witchy cozy mystery to classic Stephen King to Urban  Fantasy to Paranormal counts.  There will be little prizes and on-line camaraderie of the best kind as we read!  

Click here to join in the fun!

I'll share what books I read here with some posts and also you can follow me on goodreads.com here  I'm working on making a Fraterfest 2020 bookshelf so look for that!

Lest I forget, audiobooks, novellas, and graphic novels all count. Heck if you have kids, share the fun!  Have a challenge with your kids.  You read your favorite a witch falls in love with a vampire stories and they read Goosebumps! 

For safety sake we won't be having Halloween parties this year, so this readathon can be a good way to embrace that Halloween Spirit! 

Comment below if you are going to participate in the Challenge! I'd love to follow along with you! 

No comments: