Pages

First of all...

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Happy National Ampersand Day & A Book Review!

See what I did there?

Today Middle Child begins his college experience.  The first couple of weeks will be completely remote and since he is our family's IT person, I expect that he will manage the Zooms ( or whatever software they use), without issue.  His computer space is also the closest to the router giving him the least buffered of streams.

I hope you have a lovely #NationalAmpersandDay!  It's a great day for peanut butter & jelly, macaroni & cheese, or fun & games!

Here is my latest book review!

Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9)Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In the penultimate book in this series, Ilona Andrews masterfully balances snark, marriage planning, and battle action. They also manage to rehabilitate a dead villain, not an easy task. All the fan-favorite side characters have a part in the installment and it doesn't seem forced when they show up.

I really enjoyed what they did with Christopher's story and it was great to see Roman- a dark priest planning the wedding. This book was just what I needed to read this weekend, it was very engaging, filled with characters I have grown to love and as always so empowering to read about Kate Daniels kicking evil ass!

Lucky for me, the 10th and last book in the series was available on the Libby app, so I've already got that downloaded from my library.


View all my reviews

No comments: