First of all...

Friday, February 5, 2010

Dealusional: I'm giving away a $50 Safeway giftcard! Enter now!

this is a link to my friend Amy's blog:

Dealusional: I'm giving away a $50 Safeway giftcard! Enter now!

I'm glad it is friday! We have a quiet weekend over here, which is good since I had a cold this week. Tonight will be a nice night to catch up on Burn Notice, The Real Housewives of the OC, Psych, and White Collar. :-D I am also going to be making sometime to work on getting our tax paper and info together so we can get our taxes done before the month is out.

Next Thursday is Anna's Valentine's Ice Cream Social, and I am still w/o a craft. Anyone know an easy craft for 26 kindergarteners to do? Then Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday, Tastefully Simple on Tour!!! Why is going to training exciting? Oh because that is where the spring/summer line is unveiled! I can't wait for Spring!!!

No comments: