First of all...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

TS on GMA!

I received an email tonight that Tastefully Simple may very well be included in a segment on Good Morning America! about Direct Sales and Home Parties. I am going to try and watch it. The direct sales segment will air between 8:30 and 9:00 am. Be sure to watch it if you can!

In other news, the weather was spectacular today! I made pasta sauce and a mix of white penne and whole wheat penne pasta for dinner. And the big exciting part of that was that I was able to chop up zucchini very small w/my PC hand chopper and no child was the wiser. haha!

Sigh, tomorrow I am mailing off a big chunk of change for the boys school fees. Ouch. Kids are rather pricey!

I have no clue what I am going to make for dinner tomorrow, but I am very happy that we have a few days here in the 70s so cooking isn't liable to heat up the whole house.

No comments: