The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog an
d showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. you can write about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
A good month of reading. I highly enjoyed Down to a Science, Let's Give Em Pumpkin to Talk About, and Bass-Ackwards. How was your reading month?
So I kicked off September by taking a sick day because the little gremlins at work gave me some sort of virus. It ridiculously hot this week and on Thursday and Friday we had indoor recess. No one likes indoor recess, and it makes me cranky that we had to have it because of excessive heat in September!
I've been staying indoors away from the heat and ragweed working on feeling better and trying to manifest Fall. (so far it is not working LOL)
I broke out the big guns yesterday. Pumpkin Bonfire smells so good. Today I might make pumpkin bread. How was your week?
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment