The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog an
d showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. you can write about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
This past week we've enjoyed low humidity—which is my favorite summer weather. We had some rain, but overall the daytime weather has been nice. Hopefully, this doesn't mean September will be in the nineties. Our school has been under construction, and I'm in one of the new classrooms where it is freezing cold. I've been wearing a sweatshirt, and it's still cold!
I'm working on edits and the cover for Of Lockers and Love. This week I found a local graphic artist who will be making some character art for me at an affordable price--without AI.
I finished reading a few books that I enjoyed. How was your week? Read anything good? Or watch something new?
Here is my cover teaser graphic-- I struggle with marketing my books through tropes. I feel like the more I write, the less my books fit in neat trope boxes, and I think that's a good thing.




No comments:
Post a Comment