Pages

First of all...

Sunday, October 15, 2023

The Sunday Post, Finally Fully Staffed

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme  


Hi All! Did you live where you could see the eclipse yesterday?  We should have seen some of it, but it was a gloomy rainy day so we couldn't see anything! A real bummer. There is a lunar eclipse at the end of this month, so hopefully, it won't be cloudy and we will be able to see that event.

This week we got a new employee in the lunchroom.  We've been short-staffed since last Thanksgiving, so this is a major development in my work life. I hope she enjoys working with the kids and us at the school and decides to stay a long time! 

This week I'm planning to make a nice beef stew, I don't have a recipe in mind, I think I might wing it, we will see!

In the books department, I finished listening to Holly and will discuss that tomorrow and I am reading an ARC for a holiday romance novella that will be released on October 24th. Lastly I'm finishing a paranormal romance, this one is a MM (Male/Male) pairing and not my typical read.

How was your week? 





3 comments:

Northwoman said...

We couldn't see the eclipse either. That's great you got new staff.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

We did not see the eclipse. It has been raining, dark and dreary here since Thursday night. Beef stew sounds perfect for a meal this week! Glad you are fully staffed. I enjoyed Holly and hope you do as well.

Greg said...

Beef stew sounds great. And I hope the new employee works out well!

"One for the road" lol