Pages

First of all...

Saturday, October 7, 2023

The Sunday Post, Fall is here for real!

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme  

This week I started working on a passion project, I just finished week one of said project and I am very happy to say I'm on track. I don't want to say more because I don't want to jink anything. More details to come by Thanksgiving.  

This weekend, the temperatures are finally feeling like sweater weather, in fact, today for the first time since early April, I'm wearing a sweater!  I got it back in August for my birthday from Stitch Fix and have been waiting patiently to wear it. 

I like that it has color blocking and button detail on the sides- and it's all the fall colors! 

I'm currently reading Much Ado About You,  it's fun but for a romance, it's pretty long. 

And I'm listening to Holly by Stephen King. I hope to prioritize finishing it ASAP. 


I really like the cover, it feels so Halloween. I hope you are having a great day! Any fun plans this week? 

2 comments:

Northwoman said...

The sweater looks great Victoria. I'm wearing my favorite sweatshirt today. I'm loving the fall vibes with the leaves turning and cooler temps.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Sophia Rose said...

Gorgeous fall colors and I like the style of your sweater, too.

Oh yeah, Holly looks spooky!

Have a good week!