Pages

First of all...

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Happy Halloween (almost) The Sunday Post 10/30

   


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 







A few photos of Halloween's past. I'm still pretty proud of that Olivia pumpkin Anna and I crafted long ago. Did you do anything Halloween-y this weekend? Do you get trick-or-treaters?  We don't get any trick-or-treaters, which I find to be a major bummer. This year youngest child is at college so I can't pester her to carve a pumpkin. Middle kiddo spent the past few weeks making a Halloween costume and he won a contest--so that was exciting.  He was a character from the video game Metal Gear Solid #5 -- Venom Snake. Oldest Child is working at our local Haunted Hayride and this year he is playing an evil doctor!  

Fun to see the kids enjoying Halloween as young adults! Today me, the middle kiddo, and maybe the hubs will be carving pumpkins--mostly because Tom wants me to make roasted pumpkin seeds. They are so good when they are fresh out of the oven! 

Happy Halloween! 

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy Halloween!

With no kids here, we don't really celebrate Halloween. The kids do look cute, though :)

Have a great week!

WendyW said...

I love the photos! That pink pumpkin is amazing!

Northwoman said...

Since we traveled last week, we are wiped out and not planning anything for Halloween this year. This neighborhood can get hundreds of trick or treaters. The first year we bought a bunch of candy and then there was severe weather from a hurricane leftover and we got very few people. The next year was COVID and we haven't been participating since Covid. Sigh. It's a line between getting sick and missing out on things.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Greg said...

Happy Halloween! We usually get a few kids but we're at the end of a street so we don't get that many. I do love it though and will have everything lit up! :)

Tanya @ Girl Plus Books said...

Fun pics from Halloweens past. Halloween has always been something of a non-event for me since we don't have kids. Just another day. It is fun to see the neighborhood kids dressed up, though. :)

Jenni Elyse said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I'm sorry it took so long for me to return the favor. I hope you enjoyed Halloween! :D