Pages

First of all...

Saturday, July 30, 2022

On the Cusp of My Birthday Month! #TheSundayPost

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

It's just about August, And that means it's my birthday month! I've informed the family that we'll be going to the local farm to table and fun beverage place that is a block from our house for my dinner. I think I'm going to get a giant pretzel with cheese and an ice cold beer, then have a fancy salad and strawberry shortcake for dessert! What do you like to have as a birthday meal?

I've been doing a bunch of reading and listening lately so I need to  prepare more blog posts to talk about these books. For now: 

Books I'll be talking about this week:









6 comments:

Berls said...

Happy birthday month! When's the acutal Bday? Sounds like a nice plan :) For my birthday I don't really care about the food that much, I'm there for the drinks lol! This year it was Old Fashioneds which I think are officially my favorite drink. Have a great week!

Northwoman said...

I hope you have a great birthday. What I used to like (as a child) in May was steak, green beans, fresh strawberries, and probably some kind of cake.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on A Rip Through Time as I liked it even more than I expected.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Yvonne said...

Murder She knit is on my list to read. It looks good.

Happy Birthday month! Your plans sound great.

My birthday meal would be Italian or Mexican. I love both.

Have a great week!

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

Greg said...

Happy birthday! Hope the meal is awesome. I usually go for a steak but lately I've been branching out more lol. Yours sounds great actually!

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Happy birthday month! That sounds like a perfect meal to me.