Pages

First of all...

Saturday, June 26, 2021

#TheSundayPost Wrapping Up June & Kicking Off July!


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.  See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

This past week I did some things.  First of all, I virtually attended the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship Virtual Cancer Policy & Advocacy Team Symposium.  It was a ton of information and great ideas for how I can advocate. Secondly, I signed up to use follow.me so people can subscribe to my blog via email. This was a whole thing because the service that I had been using for years, Feedburner, was ending at the end of June, so I waited as long as I could before I tried to figure out how to change to a different service. I also did a writing workshop with Gilda's Club  and Youngest Child had a birthday party so there was cleaning, dog rangling, and lots of teens singing along to Hary Styles. A busy, boisterous time this week--got to love that! 

Marathon training is continuing and with that, I have three audiobooks I'm currently listening to and will be reviewing over the next couple of weeks:





How was your week?  Did you do anything fun or interesting? 

 






 

13 comments:

reviewed by merripen said...

Wow! Sounds like a busy and fulfilling week. I hope that the marathon training continues to go well, and have a great rest of your week!

reviewed by merripen said...

Wow! Sounds like a busy and fulfilling week. I hope that the marathon training continues to go well, and have a great rest of your week!

jessicabookworm said...

Sounds like you had a very productive week, Victoria. While I had a crazy busy week, organising and then doing a camp out on the school field with our pupils! Take care and happy reading in the coming week. 🙂

vvb32 reads said...

The Conductors looks good. Enjoy.

Esther @ BiteIntoBooks said...

I'm curious about your review of Aristoteles.

I was so bumped when I saw they were quitting Feedburner. I migrated to Mailer Liter. I'm quite happy with it!

Have a great week :)

Book of Secrets said...

Sounds like you've been very busy this week! I just heard about the Feedburner issue. I don't think I use it on my WP blog, though I'm not 100% sure! The audiobooks look intriguing. Enjoy!

Here’s my Sunday Post post this week. — Diana

Lisa Mandina said...

I signed up with that follow service this week as well! Glad to see I wasn't the only one. It sounds like you had a very busy and interesting week. The Conductors is on my TBR as well. Hope you're enjoying it!
Lisa Loves Literature

Northwoman said...

Yeah people are bummed about Feedburner and some other one that is ending. I just use Feedly for everything so I don't get emails. I really enjoyed the Conductors and hope you do also!

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Yvonne said...

You had a busy week! I just changed over from Feedburner too.

Enjoy your books and have a great week!

Megan | Bookstacks and Golden Moms said...

I've seen Aristotle and Dante around other book blogs but haven't picked it up yet. I hope you enjoy your audiobooks!

-Megan @ Bookstacks & Golden Moms

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Teens singing along to Harry Styles!!!!

Rachel @Waves of Fiction said...

I've put off the email issue 'til last minute, too. I wasn't even able to access my email followers using their directions so I was at a loss. I'm going to look into the service you signed up with and see if I can get that going. What a pain.

Glad to hear you have a positive experience with the Cancer Survivors Meeting! Happy reading Victoria, and take care!

Rachel @Waves of Fiction said...

I entered a comment on Monday, but somehow it didn't post! Not sure what happened. Anyhow, I waited until last minute with the email situation too so I might try the service you've mentioned. I couldn't even get all my subscriber info from Feedburner using the instructions they gave which is a bummer. Happy reading and thanks for visiting my Sunday Post!