Pages

First of all...

Sunday, August 26, 2007

This and That

Oh you must go read this blog, this woman (who lives in the Burbs of Chicago) is so funny...think Erma Bombeck...Jean Kerr..Rosanne Barr

Anyway it's a wonderful blog:

http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/

So how was your weekend? Today was the most beautiful weather in a long while. Just a perfect day. I spend the day selling my Tastefully Simple at the Lockport Moose Lodge Car Show--big thanks to Patty for getting me into the show. It was a fun afternoon. I met lots of very nice people, sold a bunch of Tastefully Simple and scheduled a November party.

It was a suprise to me to see so many families there--I thought it would be more guys and maybe their wives/girlfriends but it was a real family event--very nice to see so many people enjoying the day together.

Last night's dinner....(today I was too beat to cook!)

Take 2 chicken breasts and cook in a couple tablespoons of Asian Aura Dressing. Let them get mostly cooked and then cut them up and then add in a bag of frozen stir fry veggies, and whatever fresh veggies you feel like adding, I added pea pods and bean sprouts (add the bean sprouts at the very end) and a 1/4 cup of Asian Aura and 2 tbsp of Honey Teriyaki. Stir fry together until the chicken is done and the veggies are tender and serve over whole wheat noodles or brown rice.

yum!

Tues is Anna's first day on the bus! Wahoo!

No comments: