Pages

First of all...

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Is There Anything Better Than a Cozy Mystery and Charcuterie?

 

Something about summertime always has me reading cozy mysteries, it might be because my library has an adult summer reading challenge with prizes? The Diva Goes Overboard is the seventeenth book in The Domestic Diva Series. I've read many of the books in this series, but not all of them. Once again, Krista Davis puts together a mystery where I almost have it figured out, but the total solution alludes me. The title of this is funny because there is a scene where someone goes overboard, and in the book there are all these scenes involving charcuterie boards. Well done, Ms.Davis!  

I borrowed this book from my library and since we are having a summer reading challenge, maybe I'll win a fun prize for this read! I would say it is a 4-star book. Enjoyable and not super easy to solve the mystery!

Even though some tiny bugs are still eating the heck of the leaves on my flowers. Look at this beautiful zinnia! 


No comments: