Pages

First of all...

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving- and an Audiobook if You Are Ready For Christmas Time!

 

Thanksgiving 2017

Monday was my only work day and for some reason after work, i kept thinking it was the 21st. My Thanksgiving dinner box was due on 11/21, so I was checking my app and looking for the box, I even messaged the shipping company about my order--thanks to their reply I realized I was thinking it was the 21st but it was only the 20th. 
Yesterday the box arrived safe and sound with everything to make our dinner. This afternoon I think I'm going to make ahead the apple crumble pie. Much to my dismay, I need to go into the grocery store today to get green beans, rice, and crescent rolls. Wish me luck! I am also going to pick up my race packet for tomorrow's Pie Run.  At the end of the Lagrange Rotary Pie Run, we get a Home Run Inn Pizza--A pizza pie! If you have seen Home Run Inn pizza in your grocery store frozen food aisle, but you have said I don't know if it is worth paying that much for a frozen pizza, let me tell you--it is!  Best frozen pizza in the USA.  


If you are looking for something to listen to as you make Thanksgiving Dinner or go for a post-meal walk, or if you are shopping online for Black Friday, this is a quick fluffy audiobook you can enjoy.  The narrators are very good the story is a sweet second chance and features a single dad. If you like holiday romance and the single dad trope, this is a must-listen for you!

If you are looking for something fun to watch tonight, HULU has a collection of Thanksgiving Episodes from TV shows over the last 40 years. If you are looking for the iconic WKRP in Cincinnati Turkey Drop episode you can buy it for $1.99 via Apple TV. 

Happy Thanksgiving! 


No comments: