First of all...

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year! #TheSundayPost

   


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 


Hi! How are you? Happy New Year! I decided to try a new New Years' tradition for 2023. Have you ever heard of this? 


I'm looking forward to a year of peace, joy, and happiness! I plan to do my best to keep up with reading and then writing about my read here. I have a plan for January--so I'm off to a good start. 

If you are off work this upcoming week and are looking for things to watch. I highly recommend the Love, Lizzo documentary on HBOMAX.  

Thanks for visiting my blog! This week I'll be sharing my thoughts on these books: 










6 comments:

Northwoman said...

Glad to see you back here a bit more. Happy New Year and happy reading!


Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

The underwear thing is new to me. I've tried things like sweeping out the old year, taking the tree down early etc. Happy New Year!

WendyW said...

Happy New Year!

Berls said...

Well I wore blue underwear today lol! Works out since health is definitely something I'd like for 2023.

Happy New Year!

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Thanks for the reminder to make sure that Lizzo documentary is on my TBW list!

Happy New Year!

Snapdragon said...

Happy New Year! May 2023 be a good year in reading.