Pages

First of all...

Saturday, September 3, 2022

This Holiday Weekend is Not Going So Great #TheSundayPost

  


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

Yesterday I got my flu shot and today my right arm hurts and I'm feeling fatigue. Adding to that is that Ragweed counts are high and the Claritin I take is just taking the edge off. My throat is so itchy the inside of my ears itch! Now this morning to top off what was looking to be not a great day, a yellow jacket stung me on my foot. Two days in a row I've been punctured. Now my foot itches and hurts. BOOOOO

I hope you are having a nice Labor Day Weekend. I don't feel great so I don't know what all I'll be posting about this week. I can share two books I was able to add to my NetGalley shelf--see below!

How is your weekend going? Do you have fun weekend plans?




5 comments:

WendyW said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling good, and I hope you get much better soon.

Northwoman said...

Wow I hope you stay inside a bit and feel better. Claritin never did anything for me. Allegra is my solution. It's heated up here again so I'm inside more here too.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

Greg said...

Yikes! I hope your weekend gets better. A yellowjacket sting... ow! I got stung once cutting the lawn- they had a nest in the ground. Ugh. Hope you feel better soon. Claritin never seems to work for me, for some reason.

Literary Feline said...

I probably need to think about getting my family set up for our flu shots. I hope you are feeling better soon. After effects mixed with allergies are no fun. I hope you enjoy your new books! Have a great week.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I hope you feel better soon! Enjoy your new books!