Pages

First of all...

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Reading My Way Through July - I'm on a Mission

Moonshine & Magic (Southern Charms Mystery #1)Moonshine & Magic by Bella Falls
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to this book via audible. The reader is the same reader who does all the Sookie Stackhouse books. I had some trouble remembering I wasn't listening to a Charlaine Harris novel, it wasn't just the voice but also many of the characteristics that Charli the MC has in this book. Lots of similarities in her personality, backstory, and place in the magical world.

I started this book and it did not grab me so I set it back down for a few months and then finally picked it back up.

If you like magic mysteries, you may very well enjoy this series. For me, it didn't hold my interest and I was easily distracted.

Will I continue this series? Not likely.


View all my reviews

No comments: