Pages

First of all...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What's new?

Woo hoo, February is over!  Meterogical Spring is here! Okay so it is going snow and ice for the next 10 days or so, but at least February is over.  I saw this on the rightathome.com website and thought it was a good idea, so I wanted to share:

Magically Self-Sorting Socks


When the whole family has socks in the same load of laundry, trying to find matching pairs takes forever. Instead, get each family member a different color mesh laundry bag suitable for the washer and dryer. When socks need laundering, each person places both light and dark socks together in his or her own bag. No need to separate them because when you toss the bags into the washer, an added Shout® Color Catcher® sheet will absorb any dyes in the water. When the socks are dry, return the bags to their original owners for sorting.

___
A mesh laundry bag for socks who would have thought!

*** March 1st is not only the start of Meterological Spring but also the start of the new Tastefully Simple Spring Line !  Tonight I used some of the new products in Chicken Enchiladas.  I took refried beans and mixed them with some of the Simply Southwest Seasoning & Rub (can't wait to try that on grilled chicken!). I added some cooked chicken , diced red bell pepper and onion.  Put that in tortillas, dolloped on the Vine Ripened Salsa and rolled them up for Tom's mozarella topped enchiladas.  For mine I added a couple tbsp of prepared with cream cheese Hoppin Jalapeno & Bacon Dip and then over the top I pour my new favorite Tastefully Simple Sauce the Ole Ole Fiesta Sauce .  Pop that in the oven and 1/2 hour later dinner is served and it's even better than the Enchiladas I could go get from Pepes Restaurant.

Another bonus to Chicken Enchiladas is it's so easy to make plenty for dinner and have enough left over for lunch too.  So that's what for lunch 2morrow.

What's for dinner tomorrow?  I'm not sure yet.

No comments: