Pages

First of all...

Friday, December 17, 2010

I ordered this book from me to me for Christmas.  I would also like cute shoes, a gift card for Modcloth.com and a necklace from Tiffanys.  Yes, I know I could purchase knock off Tiffanys.  Shrug, don't know why but I like to keep dreaming about the real thing.

News from first grade class Room 8. 
The whole class was on yellow.  The teacher 'thought' they were all talking in the hallway.  Hmm she just though it, really?  really Anna?  I guess they are all giddy with anticipation of next weeks 3 day week.  Listen to this, Monday Gingerbread houses, Tues Class Party, Wed hot cocoa and the Polar Express. How fun is that.  I want hot cocoa at work on Wed, I don't even need the movie..

Are you done Xmas shopping?  Ya?  Not me.  Though I don't know if I am going to shop much more.  I'm done shopping for Tom, as I mentioned he wants nothing, so that is very easy shopping. Anna wants everything she sees, Bryce just wants legos, and Patrick would be happy with a box of Andes Mints.

I'd like to just give out cash, well if I had some to give out, because I really really really am not a wrapper.  I don't like wrapping presents and it shows.  My wrapping looks like a 6 year old has done it.  Actually Anna is better at wrapping presents.

No comments: