Pages

First of all...

Friday, April 16, 2010

smile.ly—Be Heard. Be Happy.

smile.ly—Be Heard. Be Happy.

this is an opinion website that if you join you can get free samples, complete surveys for points/rewards cash. I like these sorts of things because I have opinions and I like to try new stuff. :-D So check it out!

I am typing today on my new Toshiba laptop from good old best buy (same as cash 18 months) my last laptop which I loved died a sudden death :-( a couple of weeks ago and so I was using Tom's laptop which he didn't like so now I have a new one. So there is a tax deduction for 2010. This one has a 10key pad on the right hand side of the key board andn I keep hitting those buttons when I am looking for the delete button. I guess I will so get used to it. This one also has skype built in, so if Oprah ever calls me and wants to skype me into her show, I'm all set!

Tomorrow I am going to be at the Relay for Life Oak Forest Craft Show at Kenootz Pizza, I have some really cute teacher's gifts that I'm sure people will grab, it's our Sweet Strawberry Cheese Ball and a bag of the twisty grahams in a nice white organza bag, it looks like you put thought into the gift, it's edible and shows you care all for only $16.00!

Tomorrow night I had a Tastefully Simple party scheduled but my host has mersa, poor thing! So we had to reschedule for the 2nd 1/2 of May. My May is getting really busy. Which is good, I am working on 1. saving $$ to send the kids to daycamp (a must for summer sanity --mine) and b. saving for our trip to my parents new home in Georgia (and to visit my bro and his family too).

And I'm closing in on earning the incentive trip to Disney, earning this trip is a must as I've already told the children we are going to go! I think next April will be a good time to go, Patrick will be 10, Bryce 9, and Anna 6.

1 comment:

Beth (Elizabeth) LaMie said...

V, I got a new Toshiba laptop last year and it has been great. When I got the 17" screen w/num keypad, I didn't realize it wouldn't fit into my rolling carry case.

I do love the wide screen, but too big to travel easily. So I got a Toshiba netbook for my trip to Scotland/Ireland for better portability. Love that as well, but smaller screen makes it hard to read a lot of email, etc.

Glad to hear your business is doing so well. Great idea for the food in a nice bag.