Pages

First of all...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Freebies

I am very excited about our upcoming mini trip downtown~ We are staying at a Marriot Residence Inn and I earned the hotel stay free through Tastefully Simple...then I have 5 AMC gold tickets so we can go see WALL-E for free through my coke rewards.

Then I have a $25.00 gift certificate for NIX a restaurant by our hotel that I got for free wthe coke rewards again...Then we have 6 free tickets to see the white sox from Bryce's baseball camp...AND today I read in the Trib that all summer long kids get in free to the Museum of Science and Industry! So this is going to be my kind of trip, my freebie and rewards collecting will equal less out of pocket expenses and we don't have to spend a ton of $$ on gas.

I am also happy to report that the hotel room has a fridge and a microwave so we don't have to eat in restaurants the entire time. Wahoo!

So tomorrow will be 10 days with out chocolate. I have been waiting for the phone to ring and someone to tell me I get some fabulous prize for subsiding w/o chocolate for more than a week...

No comments: