First of all...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

wahoo chili chicken

So I took a chopped onion, chopped red bell pepper and 3 chopped stalks of celery and sauteed that in a big pot. then I poured in 2 cans of diced tomatoes and a can of beans and added 3 boneless chicken breasts and 2 tbsps wahoo chili and mixed that together and then I added in 1/2 a jar of the TS Corn and Black Bean Salsa and simmered all that until everything was cooked and tender..took out the chickent shreded it, added it back in and Wah-Lah...a low fat good source of fiber and protein dinner.

I have no idea what I will be making tomorrow I have a party w/a big group coming so that is going to be lots of fun...so tomorrow will not be an experimenting w/a new recipe day.

I have a pork roast to defrost, but the man likes that cooked as is...it comes w/flavors added...it's a hormel tender roast--so I'll get that defrosting 2morrow and roast it on thurs w/ahhh a nice green salad and roasted red and sweet potatoes...that sounds delish!

No comments: