Pages

First of all...

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Healthy Reflection Emails I just started getting


Here is today's email and then my thoughts on the question asked....


It is very easy to complain about the state of the world and point fingers, especially when you're having a bad day. What is not so easy--and yet desperately needed at times--is for people to step up and make a difference. Don't be intimidated by others, wallow in your own negative feelings, or sit back and assume someone will do it when you are capable yourself! Relating to others around you isn't always easy, but lending a helping hand, extending a hand in friendship, or expressing a word of encouragement can make a big difference to someone. The fate of many has been changed by the actions of just one person who has grown tired of "how it's always been done" and instead turns and does something more positive. The world does not demand of you to give your entire life, but we can all be instruments of positive change. What can you do to make this world better?

****************


so far I am loving these Healthy Reflections! What a great reminder of the difference each one of us can make if we make the effort. I believe in my ability to be instruments of positive chance through raising good kids (a complete work in progress) by being a role model of integrity (which is something I've been focusing on since being involving in a teleconference coaching group on the book The Energy of Money. And lastly through my business--in my business I have so much potential to give kind words to strangers, help groups raise money, donate $, and applaude others work be it as memebers of my team --or clients who have fun or important things happening in their lives. Wow I feel like I have just wound up writing in my gratitute book as I am grateful for all these ways I can make a positive change!


No comments: