Pages

First of all...

Sunday, September 2, 2007

What a beautiful Weekend!





Wow did we get some wonderful weather this weekend. I love sunny skies and low humidity. Sigh, too bad we can't have this 9 months of the year and then just have 1 month of fall, 1 month of winter and 1 month of spring.






The new catalog is out and Anna is crazy about the Sun-Dried Tomato and Feta Cheese Ball Mix. So that one has a 3 year old's recommendation. I am crazy for the Cranberry Pecan Bread...and the Pumpkin Patch Bread...






I am looking to do my own taste-testing party instead of an Open House this year. Right now I am thinking September 28th could be the day. I'll figure that out in time to set up online invitations to my taste-testing and then I can enter the guests into a drawing that day for the host credit.








New consultants in September get this gift for joining...I really love the spice rack and what a nice way to welcome newbies than w/a set of 6 spices.


One new product we have is Old Fashioned Bread Pudding. There is a recipe on the box for it that makes my mouth water everytime I pick up a box...



Apple Butterscotch Bread Pudding

Submitted by Rosemary (MN) HQ Resident Chef


Ingredients


2 large eggs

2 cups 2% milk

1 cup diced apple(peeled or unpeeled)

1 cup butterscotchchips



Directions Whisk eggs and milk together in a large mixing bowl; stir in Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding Mix , apple and butterscotch chips. Let stand 20 minutes. Pour mixture into a greased 8 x 8 baking pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Top with Oh, Baby! Brown Sugar Sauce. Serve warm or cold. Makes about 8-10 servings.

No comments: