Pages

First of all...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wahhhh I want big hair

Yesterday Anna did her impression of a teenager in the 80s. She comes to me and says she wants her hair big like the girl in her class. O.K.... After about 5 minutes I understand she wants pigtails. So I put pigtails in her hair. She goes and looks in the mirror and cries and cries, big huge sobs I. want. big. hair. this. isn't . big hair wahhhhh.

Back to the drawing board. We talk for a while, I convince her to let me try the pigtails again. This time I put them as high up on her little head as possible. She looks like she has attenas. She goes and checks in the mirror.

Yippee Big Hair! Just like the girl at school (whose name she doesn't know). Problem Solved.

Now on to Bryce. Bryce won't eat breakfast--I'm trying everything. Bryce here is a bowl of honey nut chex. No he's not hungry.

Okay here is a gogurt. No not hungry. Okay no breakfast, no TV, I turn off TV. He won't eat the gogurt. I ask if there is anything he will eat??? How about a glass of milk???? Nope no go. I get a milk at school. But that's not enough Bryce.

Okay Bryce, if you won't eat breakfast, I am going to have to call the doctor, he'll probably need to give you a shot, cause you won't eat breakfast.

He doesn't care.

Then I try another tactic.
Bryce please, for me? will you eat a little yougurt? It would make me so happy.

He walks away and gets his backpack.

Any ideas?

I made this overnight in the crockpot...Tom took it to work.

Autumn Harvest Stew
1 pork tenderloin
1 chopped med. onion
2 chopped granny smith apples
2 chopped sweet potatoes
2 chopped parsnips
1 tbsp thyme (fresh)
1 tbsp rosemary (fresh)
2 cups apple juice or cider
salt and pepper to taste.

Cook overnight in crockpot. Take out the tenderloin, cut up and mix back in. Serve w/some nice Perfectly Parmasean Biscuits.

No comments: