Pages

First of all...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Exciting News!

Now when you see that, does it make you think Im gonna have another 1/2 demon child? 
Nooooo. Tho, I do love babies and dont mind newborns.

The exciting news is that I was asked to write book reviews for a blog!  I'm a contributing writer.

  I review Urban Fantasy, Paranormal stuff.  The fun books I love to read. My Book Review

Kewl, huh?  And I have 96 followers on twitter, which I am actually managing to use more frequently, not as much as Ashton Kutcher, of course. 

Today I made my favorite under $5 bucks dinner. Cheese and Bean Enchiladas.
1 can Enchilada sauce, red.
1 can fat free refried beans
1 package of tortillas
1 can of mexi blend corn
1/2 cup of the new Tastefully Simple  Peppy Papaya Salsa
1 tbsp TS Fiesta Party Dip
1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheese

I mix the beans, corn, salsa, and fiesta party dip together put it in the tortillas, drizzle on some enchilada sauce, sprinkle some cheese  then roll up the tortillas put them in a a stoneware baker then pour the rest of the sauce over all the enchiladas.  Lastly I sprinkle cheese on the top and bake it in the over for about 40 minutes at 375.

My future home.

No comments: