Pages

First of all...

Saturday, February 25, 2023

This is the Shortest Month, #TheSundayPost End of Feburary!

  


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 


Wow, it's the end of February already. Fortunately for my area, we had it pretty goes on the weather front. More often than not, our temperatures were above freezing. I've been spending some of my not reading time watching K-Dramas. They are SO ENTERTAINING! I'm so glad there are tons on Netflix, so much content I get to enjoy! From what I've been watching they also have a lot of eating scenes so now I'm really excited about a restaurant that is opening near me: Korean Hot Pot and BBQ. It's a whole AYCE thing where you cook your meal yourself it looks really delicious. 

How about you? Have you ever gone to a cook-your-own food place? Do you watch K-Dramas?

Here are the books I'll be talking about this week!








2 comments:

WendyW said...

When we lived in Japan there was a Korean barbeque place that we went to often and cooked our own food. It was delicious. Our kids were little at the time, and they had plenty of kid food there too.

Northwoman said...

You are always doing and reading interesting new things. My daughter is on top of Kpop and hot pot but I'm not sure about K-dramas, probably.

Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post