Pages

First of all...

Thursday, May 12, 2022

The Coloring Crook by Krista Davis

 I read the first book of this series by Krista Davis--because I really enjoy her Diva Cozy Mystery Series. I thought the first book was OK but I didn't really connect with Florrie our amateur sleuth and there was a subplot where a family friend will not take Florrie no for an answer and she keeps trying to get him to stop expressing interest in her and he keeps doing it anyway.

ICK! 




That being said I know that second books can be so much better than the first book in the series so I decided, to get The Coloring Crook.   I should have finished this book already but I got distracted and am also reading The Lord of Population by Elizabeth Stephens --it's a dystopian nightmare romance with warring humans and vampire aliens! 

But that's not all, I'm also over halfway through with Renovated To Death  by Frank Anthony Polito--this is an upcoming cozy from Kensington Books--it features a gay couple who have a home renovation reality TV show.  

Yes I know I need to stop rotating between these three books and just finish them one by one!

Hope you are having a great week! 



No comments: