The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog an
d showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. you can write about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or for a monthly wrap-up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
I just finished working through the copy edits on my upcoming book and I sent it off to my proofreader. I personally don't use beta readers. I brainstormed the book with an editor who specializes in romance, then I wrote the rough draft, revised it and sent it to my editor for developmental edits, then I revised it and sent it to my editor for copy edits. Then I went through all the edits, and now it's off for proofreading.
A lot of human effort and no AI.
Then I'll fix all the mistakes proofreading will fine and it will be ready for formatting for ARC readers! Yay!
All that is to say, I have a bunch of blog posts that are in my head, but I haven't had time to write them!
If you like to read romance, be one of my ARC readers! https://forms.gle/aFLnwknLy61uqC2p6

No comments:
Post a Comment